FriendsterClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Moderators

+5
ceazar13
karuro7
iemhot
prettymhieo9
Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moderators

Post by harrytuch Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:50 am

camzky wrote:
harrytuch wrote:I vote for Camzky! (what? no voting?...)

yikes! Smile voting me for what?

Voting for New Moderator of course, hehe. just kidding anyway, i know there's no voting Razz
harrytuch
harrytuch
Clicker

Male
Number of posts : 14
Humor : Enough...^^
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

New Moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moderators

Post by separamx Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:19 pm

like: To become one of the mod to this site, programming, jammign with gig bands, helping out people whenever i can, chatting friends, palying online and rpg games, i love sports, martial
Name: Al Grover C. Allic <it's al'yic>
Age & Birth: 17yrs. old May 1,1990
Why Do You Want To be a Mod?
I want to be a mod because i want to help other people whenever i can. I was also a mod in other forum sites, online games forum sites and a recent staff of RF-Ultimate and a senior member of pinoy underground. And I also wanted to be an mod here in friendster in order for me to learn more, to share ideas, to have fun and to have more friends. I want to join this kind of community, like sharing problems and stuffs. I was invited here by my sweet friend o'mine "Camzky".. Very Happy i really appreaciated her kindness. bounce I hope that this site will have more posters and I'll try to also invite some of my friends here at friendsterclick.forumotion. I like the idea of getting interested in this kind of site.. it will help me to be more capable in dealing other people and helping them out.. thanks alot! Very Happy
Name/User you invite, atleast 5!
camzky
sheena
GELIpish
mullen
' Aning
separamx
separamx
Clicker

Male
Number of posts : 39
Humor : wag na lg.. d namn kasya! heheh